You might be surprised at how many photo assignments you can handle with a compact, lightweight monolight like the Impact Digital Monolight 400W/s (120VAC). It's got 400w/s of power in an easily transportable package, and light output that can be varied in 1/10 stop stages over a 4-stop range, accessible through the digital readout.
- Power is variable over a 4-stop range
- Digital readout coupled with the power variator
- Accepts Bowens monolight reflectors and head accessories
- Power is adjustable in 1/10 stop increments, from full to 1/8 power
- Model light intensity may be coupled to, or independent from, the flash output levels
- Limited Auto Dump feature automatically fires the strobe when you reset to a lower power level
- Built-in optical slave "sees" the light from other flashes, and fires monolight automatically